About Satin Finish
Satin Finish Hardwood Flooring offers Canada’s most extensive & premium lines of Solid, Engineered & Laminate flooring products in the industry. Canadian-owned & backed by over 90 years of experience, Satin Finish stands for quality & innovation.
- 100% Canadian owned and operating since 1922
- Solid and Engineered Hardwood Flooring Collection manufactured in Ontario using ONLY North American lumber
- Offers Custom Colour Development with virtually any colour under the sun
- Pioneers of the first factory pre-finished hardwood floor in Canada, as well as the first SolidFused engineered hardwood flooring in North America
- Four manufacturing facilities across Ontario employing over 300 people
- Distribution centres in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver
- State-of-the-art dealer showrooms and education centres in Toronto and Montreal
- Offers plant tours and training seminars to industry professionals
- Specialized dealer network across Canada
- SolidFused Anti-Warp Technology engineered products consist of sawn veneer surface with solid hardwood backing, providing increased stability
- All manufactured flooring is backed by our non-allergenic, formaldehyde-free Eco-Last finish with UV Protection and Anti-Microbial Finish features up to 30-year residential wear and lifetime structural warranty
- Ongoing initiatives in preserving the environment
Our Mission Statement
To manufacture and offer the finest and greatest selection of hardwood flooring products in the industry. Innovation, flexibility and a keen sensitivity to our customers are the hallmark of our corporate philosophy.
Company is founded in Toronto, Ontario; manufactures and sells unfinished hardwood flooring.
Company is purchased by current owners and continues to manufacture unfinished plank and strip flooring. Also begins to manufacture unfinished parquet.
Pioneers the first factory pre-finished hardwood floor (parquet) in Canada with a no-wax polyurethane finish.
Production begins on pre-finished strip and plank flooring while continuing to produce unfinished products and pre-finished parquet.
Introduction of Multi Plank, the first and only 2 layer engineered hardwood flooring suitable for glue down applications onto concrete floors.
Launch of Legends Collection of Distressed Oak Hardwood Flooring.
Grand opening of the largest state-of-the-art dealer and designer showroom and education centre in Toronto, Ontario.
Expansion of engineered product line with introduction of Multi Strip, Multi Strip Plus & Multi Plank Plus.
Launch of Custom Colour Program to the design community and authorized Satin Finish dealers.
Official launch of Satin Finish's Ecology program, including SmartWood Chain of Custody Certification with the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
Introduction of the brand new Satin Finish. Official launch of Generations and Origins Collections along with Satin Finish High Performance Flooring.
Introduction of the European Collection